Strategic Management and Strategic Competitiveness
1. Can a firm achieve a competitive advantage and, thereby, strategic competitiveness without acting ethically? Explain.
your answer here:
2. What are a firm's ethical responsibilities if it earns above-average returns?
3. What are some of the critical ethical challenges to firms competing in the global economy?
4. How should ethical considerations be included in analyses of a firm's internal and external environments?
5. Can ethical issues be integrated into a firm's strategic intent and mission? Explain.
6. What is the relationship between ethics and stakeholders?
7. What is the importance of ethics for organizational strategists?
provide the following information to submit your answers.
©2005 South-Western Publishing. All Rights Reserved.